2. Information collection and usage
You may visit our site without revealing any personal information. Once you provide information, you are bound by certain rules. You are giving us the permission to store the information in our server.
The following may be collected from you:
- Information pertaining to your activities on the site like buying, contents you generate or which relates to your account and any other information resulting from your interaction with our site. Also statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, IP address and standard web log information.
- Your contact numbers, residential address, email address, birthdates, anniversary dates and financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers; if required.
- Communications through our site and communications sent to us.
- Also information on dispute resolution, if any.
3. Disclosure of information
We may disclosure your personal information to enforce our policies, for legal requirements, to protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such disclosures will be in accordance with applicable local laws and regulations. Your information may be shared with our business partners, affiliates and associates with whom we have official business agreements. We may be forced to disclose your personal information to law enforcement or other government officials upon producing a subpoena or court order. Also in eventualities when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is essential to prevent imminent physical harm, financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity. Be assured that we don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your written consent.
If you need additional clarifications, please give us a call.